ผลิตภัณฑ์กลุ่มอาหาร สำหรับเด็ก, ของใช้ในบ้านและสัตว์เลี้ยง ทั้งประเภท Organic ปลอดสารเคมีอันตรายและสูตรธรรมชาติ (Organic, Natural, toxic-free, eco-friendly products in food, baby stuff and home care category)
Quinoa seeds are high in many nutrients. Pronounced as Keenwah, these seeds are classified under a category called pseudo-cereals, which is a seed that is prepared and consumed like a grain. The difference though is that Quinoa is higher in nutrients than most grains and thus still classifies as a ‘wholegrain’. Quinoa also has one of the most diverse compositions of amino acids, making it a complete protein.
How to Use:
Quinoa is usually boiled and consumed as a side dish in place of rice or potato, as a breakfast porridge, added to salads, or used to thicken soups.
The seeds can also be sprouted, ground and used as flour, or they can be popped like popcorn. Quinoa is also an excellent food for young infants.
The RAWGANIQ™ Difference
Quinoa has been an active Aztec staple for decades, using traditional farming methods, at altitudes of between 1,000-1,500 metres above sea level. Our Quinoa is harvested, washed, air dried and then colour sorted before packing, to ensure the highest purity.
- Certified organic to EU standards
- We directly import through our growing partners’ own cleaning facility, and thus can guarantee transparency and highest quality
- Packed and processed in FDA-approved facility
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Lab analysis to ensure your safety
- May help to reduce blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- May support a weight loss program due to complete protein and high fibre
- Safe and healthy for those with gluten intolerance
- May support overall immunity due to its high antioxidant activity – higher than cranberries
ควินัวขาวออร์แกนิค 300 กรัม Organic White Quinoa 300 g.