Himalayan pink salt is not just a granular ingredient that sits on your dinner table. It is a food in itself and an essential element of cellular function and body energy. This salt contains over 84 minerals and trace elements, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron, so it offers far more than just improve the taste of your food.
The RAWGANIQ™ Difference
Our salt is sourced directly from our joint venture business in Pakistan, where it is washed, dried, formed and packed before being directly shipped to our premises. This ensures we supply the highest purity both in terms of food safety and nutrition.
- 100% Natural, hand washed
- We directly import through our own facility, and thus can guarantee transparency and highest quality
- Imported under legally registered FDA licence
- Packed and processed in FDA-approved facility
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Lab analysis to ensure your safety
How to Use :
- Substitute your refined table salt with the all-natural Himalayan salt in either fine or crystals.
- Use as both or either a finishing or cooking salt.
- As a cooking salt, the fine grain Himalayan pink salt is preferred.
- Coarser crystals are great for seasoning foods.
- Saturate either fine or crystal salt in a glass to create the popular drink called Sole
- May improve respiratory problems due to its antibacterial and anti- inflammatory properties
- May help to balance our overall acid/alkaline balance (pH)
- May help to support healthy digestive system
- Due to high mineral content, may support sleep patterns
- Regulates water levels within the body, for proper overall functioning
- Promotes cellular energy creation (ATP)
- May reduce muscular cramping
- May improving the absorption of nutrients from foods