ผลิตภัณฑ์กลุ่มอาหาร สำหรับเด็ก, ของใช้ในบ้านและสัตว์เลี้ยง ทั้งประเภท Organic ปลอดสารเคมีอันตรายและสูตรธรรมชาติ (Organic, Natural, toxic-free, eco-friendly products in food, baby stuff and home care category)
Coconut oil is pressed from the meat of matured coconuts which are harvested from the coconut palm. The oil is used as a pure food, food ingredient and in medicine. Is is high in saturated fat (medium chain triglycerides) content, and as such is very stable with a long self-life.
Coconut oil, as the most readily available source of medium chain fatty acids, is an excellent energy source. It increases the metabolic rate and reduces the amount of fat stored, thanks to its convertibility to ketones.
The RAWGANIQ™ Difference
Our virgin coconut oil is gently processed to remove and clean the meat from the shell. We then pass the meat through a slow extractor to release the liquids (water and lipids). These liquids are then processed in a centrifugal separator which removes the fats from the water and then we slowly filter the oil to remove any remaining residues. This process involves low heat and produces the finest, clearest, raw and most nutritious oil available.
- Certified organic to NOP & EU standards
- Cold pressed & Centrifugal separation
- Packed and processed in FDA-approved facility
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Lab analysis to ensure your safety
- May improve cholesterol and lower triglycerides
- May lower blood pressure and reduce heart disease
- May help control blood sugar levels
- May aid weight aid loss through appetite control
- May promote regular bowel movements
- Anti-inflammatory properties
How to Use:
Coconut oil is used in a variety of applications from direct to indirect methods. It can be taken orally as a therapeutic supplement; added to foods; used as a cooking oil; applied directly to skin, hair and nails; used as a mouthwash. Add 1-2 tbsp of virgin coconut oil daily, to any of these applications.
น้ำมันมะพร้าวบริสุทธิ์สกัดเย็นออร์แกนิค 450 มล. Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 450 ml.