ผลิตภัณฑ์กลุ่มอาหาร สำหรับเด็ก, ของใช้ในบ้านและสัตว์เลี้ยง ทั้งประเภท Organic ปลอดสารเคมีอันตรายและสูตรธรรมชาติ (Organic, Natural, toxic-free, eco-friendly products in food, baby stuff and home care category)
Buckwheat is a unique triangular shaped kernel, resembling the Beech Nut, that requires the outer shell to be removed before consumption (groats). Because buckwheat is consumed in the same way as cereal grains, like quinoa it is commonly associated within the pseudocereals family. Buckwheat has an exceptional health profile due to the diverse and high levels of minerals and various antioxidants.
How to Use:
- Buckwheat is processed into groats, flour and noodles, or used in buckwheat tea.
- Buckwheat is a healthier alternative to rice, potatoes in main meals and as a gluten free substitute in baking.
- Buckwheat flour is often used to make buckwheat pancakes.
- Buckwheat can also be made into a porridge in place of oatmeal. It can also be added to soups or stews to add flavor and texture, or combined with other vegetables to make salads.
The RAWGANIQ™ Difference
Pollinated and grown on the Mongolian highlands by our own contracted farmers who farm under certified Organic methods, free of pesticides and herbicides, our Buckwheat offers superior nutrition.
- Certified organic to EU standards
- We directly import through our own washing, cleaning and sorting facility, hence we can guarantee best quality and best price
- Packed and processed in FDA-approved facility
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Lab analysis to ensure your safety
- May help to lower total cholesterol and improve ratio between LDL and HDL
- May help lower risk of heart disease due to prevention of LDL oxidation
- May prevent high blood pressure
- May help to lower blood sugar levels and reduce diabetes risk
- May support weight loss programs due to feeling of satiety
- Gluten free
- High in insoluble fibre
เมล็ดบัควีท ออร์แกนิค 300 กรัม Organic Buckwheat Groats 300 g